Kids Day Camp, Williams & Ashland
Join us this summer for our first herbal kids camp! Southern Oregon residents will have a choice of two options: our Ashland-based venue at North Mountain park or our Williams-based venue at Pacifica.
VSH Kids Camp will introduce your little ones to the local useful plants in our area snf get to leave with medicines they make and skills that will be useful for the rest of their life!
About the Instructor: Lauren Kemple is a graduate of Evergreen State College. She worked at Clouds Hill Farm, an art and nature day camp in Portland, for eight years. Locally she has taught environmental education programs for the Jefferson Nature Center, the Klamath Bird Observatory, Coyote Trails, and SOU Extension. Lauren has been an active participant of the Vitalist School of Herbology since 2010 as a student and apprentice before becoming a blessed new mother in December of 2012.
For questions on our kids day camp, please contact Lauren directly:
email@example.com or 503.467.9631
WHAT YOUR LITTLE ONES WILL GET TO DO:
- Herbal Crafts
- Cooking with Herbs
- How to Identify Useful Plants
- Stories & Songs
Ashland: Camp Botanica
- Ages: 6 – 11
- When: Tuesday – Friday, August 19 – 22
- Where: North Mountain Park, Ashland, OR
- Cost: $120 + $20 supplies fees
Williams: Junior Herbalists
- Ages: 7 – 12
- When: Monday – Thursday July 7 – 10 & July 14 – 17
- Where: Pacifica, Williams, OR
- Cost: $120 – 127
- Registration: Please register for our Williams-based camp through Pacifica: www.pacificagarden.org